All permits must be signed and accompanied by a copy of your active State driver's license, and active State issued contractor's registration card or active State issued trade license and appropriate payment. No permit will be processed without these. 


                          Please see Building Permits and Inspection Requirements for forms and new inspection protocol. 




Floodplain Management


Should you have any questions or need additional assistance in determining your flood zone - please contact the Building/Zoning Department at (401) 364-1215. If you do not have software loaded on your computer to view pdf forms, you may go to the Adobe website and download the software for free.


Announcements and Training



Building Permits & Inspection Requirements





Zoning Information



CRMC / RIDEM / Wastewater



National Flood Insurance Program 



Storm & Preparedness Information